Do you need help with benefits or Universal Credit?

A large proportion of the population are in receipt of some form of government benefit

Retirement Pension and Child Benefit can be claimed by anyone entitled, and many people need the assistance of benefits like Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Universal Credit or another benefit at sometime in their life.

The benefit system is complex and considerable skill is required to obtain the maximum benefits allowable. We assist clients who are often under considerable pressure and worry to apply for benefits – we have software and forms that assist us in making predictions of entitlements and guide claimants through the minefield that is the benefit system.

How we can help

We will ensure you are aware of all the benefits you or your child are entitled. 

Examples include Jobseekers

Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Pension Credit, Income Support, PIP, Housing and Council Tax benefit, Working & Child Tax Credits, etc.

We can help you whether you require benefit advice because you are unemployed, made redundant, have health problems, are on a low income, or for any other reason.

Free non-judgemental, independent, confidential and competent advice
Call us today

3 Counties Money Advice is part of Frontline Debt Advice (UK)

Registered Address: c/o 3 Counties Church,Haslemere Locality Office,

Lion Green, Haslemere, GU27 1LD

A Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England No. 7136786

Registered Charity No. 1134908

Licenced by the FCA to provide Debt Adjusting and Debt Councelling No. 694921

FRONTLINE® is the registered trade mark of Frontline Debt Advice (UK)

07766 765041​(24hr)